Monday, May 30, 2016

As the years went on I fell much further into what I call the dim side

history channel documentary As the years went on I fell much further into what I call the dim side. Connections that I had went to pieces; I had a little girl out of wedlock and was a twenty one year old father of an infant young lady, who I exited with my mom so I could go out and do my own particular thing.I started to despise myself, life and others. I began rehearsing witchcraft and manufactured a contempt for the Lord. I was in full resistance. Smoking pot, grunting cocaine, meth, corrosive, and drinking liquor was my way of life.

I was hanging out at the street pharmacist's home with the wrong group and running with the Devil. I listened to devilish music and it impacted my reasoning, I would rationally and physically mishandle myself.

I needed to end my life consistently, and this is the reason I was dependent on medications since I had no happiness in my life. I had an inclination that I was over the edge. I had a feeling that I had gone too far to turn back. I was sick of not being calm. I came to understand that Satan had me right where he needed me discouraged, and defeated.I began looking for the master in his oath and listening to some proclaiming on the radio. This started an adjustment in me. I was down in Cape Girardeau, Mo and as I was falling off an off-ramp I said Lord I surrender! Take control over my life, I am tired of this lifestyle.The Lord started an adjustment in me is as yet transforming me right up 'til the present time. The Lord will wear down you and refine you. He will take you through the flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment