Monday, June 13, 2016

The accompanying story happens among the considerable stones of Rujm

history channel The accompanying story happens among the considerable stones of Rujm-el Hiri (also called the: Gigal Refaim; Circle of Raphiam; the Wheel of the Giants, in: Hebrew; and Stone Heap of the Wildcat, in: Arabic; likewise, the tomb of Og, monster lord from before the Great Flood in the book: Deuteronomy: section: 11); area, in the Golan Heights of Israel, by the Syrian guest.) In July of 2010, I went to the Circle of Refaim; I am to some degree a traveler classicist, lover you may say, who has gone all through the world, in this visit, it was to explore the unaccountable vanishing of one of the Watchers, a specific one; whereat, amid the period before the Great Flood, this one Dark Archangel, known as Armaros took upon himself to act naturally ousted. This obviously I'd discover later, and would expound on it in a two section story called "Neglected Gods," this now being the third part to that story, and the part I forgot as of not long ago which concerns me, and my Peruvian spouse Rosa.

It was my first trek to this sight, and I took a few estimations, the sheer size of the spot was tremendous, I had no expectations to stay longer than 60 minutes, yet amid that hour, interest touched off in me like a blaze. I had taken in the stone circles were to a limited extent, an offering-set up, to express appreciation to the divine beings and substances of that day, some 6000-years prior, or 4000 BC, as far as possible up to 1000 BC, which was 500-years past the season of King Og, and Goliath, being one of the last monsters of that time, around 1100 BC; the time the second war of the Giants occurred was around 1500 BC, driven by Joshua (the past one was before the Great Flood, anticipated in the Book of Numbers; King Og, being the last King of the leftover Rephaim). Regardless, the circles I had inclined remained for earthen divine beings and ripeness; alongside that there were numerous services held here in those agnostic days I had learned, and saw there was a positive vitality circle that encompassed the site the distance to the encompassing slopes. Moreover, it was a sanctuary site, space science site; I had additionally gotten to be mindful of the measurements, it was built by (1.618), the celestial extent (to: workmanship, outline, life, magnificence, and mathematics...).

No comments:

Post a Comment