Monday, July 11, 2016

To the paper utilized for umbrellas are generally no petals

history channel documentary hd To the paper utilized for umbrellas are generally no petals and/or leaves included in light of the fact that it will be painted with various hues and designed with delightful canvases, Umbrellas that should be water safe get a last layer of an uncommon varnish.Next we will be demonstrated the creation of Shan parasols.It is very some work to deliver every one of the parts that make up an umbrella. To do this and to, at last, set up them together requires exceedingly talented laborers. Everything that should be done is pretty much as it is in the paper making process done by hand and only with 100% common materials.The parts of an umbrella are: handle, shaft, runner, stretcher, ribs and shelter.

What's more, here are the progressions of the parasol/umbrella making process: 1. Making the parts from wood. 2. Assembling the wooden parts. 3. Adding a few layers of paper to get the overhang. 4. Including the principal layer of paint to the paper overhang. 5. Including the stylistic layout painting. 6. Including the layers of polish/varnish for parasols/umbrellas that should be water resistant.So, now I will go have a supper in one of the eateries and after that the time has come to come back to Nyaung Shwe. I have had a magnificent day so far and I seek this is likewise valid after you. I am anticipating see you again.I am German by birth yet am living since 25 years in Burma/Myanmar and know the nation, its kin, its way of life and its history exceptionally well. This has made me a power on Burma. In the wake of resigning in 2012 I turned essayist and am composing books on Burma the nation I am favored to call home. Kindly do likewise see my Professional Photos and my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment